E-Readers to carry a zillion books at once.
- Kindle Paperwhite, 6″ High Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi
- All-New Kindle E-reader – Black, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi
Must read by George Orwell. Best dystopian novels of all time. An eye opener. In my opinion any resemblance to reality is purely intentional.
Two milestone books by Palestinian Historian Professor Yuval Noah Harari. Discussing where we came from and where we are headed in the second. Debunking common myths of evolution of societies and religion, critically commenting on development of humans into the social creatures that we are today.
Books by Achyut Godbole giving overview of various disciplines of the world. The books do not delve into the depth of the subject but explain concepts qualitatively. The focus is more on telling the history of the field and painting the picture of the scientists and their personalities. Ideal for students of 10th standard who are confused about their areas of Interests. Main author of all three books is Dr. Achyut Godbole.
- Mi Hijada… Mi Laxmi! (Marathi) – Autobiography of Laxmi Narayan Tripathi, a transgender activist.
- Egyptayan (Marathi) – A travelogue by Meena Prabhu of her visit to Egypt and neighbouring countries.
- The Diary of a Young Girl – DIary of Anne Frank, Duh!
- A Brief History of Time: From Big Bang to Black Holes – Legendary book by Professor Stephen Hawking
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Classic by Harper Lee
- Samudra (Marathi) – A play by Milind Bokil
- Shala(Marathi) – A great novel by Milind Bokil venturing into the minds of teenagers